What goes on in our programmes?
- Lessons are structured to help students investigate the craft of writing with examples from notable children's literature
- Learn grammar through a mix of implicit and explicit instructions
- Students hone their reading skills with integrated phonics components that include catchy songs / rhymes to stimulate their interest
- Students engage in a wide range of themes (e.g. biodiversity, young game changes) throughout the year to ignite their curiosity in the world around us
- "Develop Your Voice" modules encourage students to be active listeners and articulate speakers
- Weekly investigative problems to draw connections to real-life experiences
- Learn how to apply heuristics to solve math problems
- Lessons use manipulatives, hands-on activities and class projects to provide a fun learning experience
- Interactive activities and quizzes are used to engage students and check for understanding
- Weekly stretched activities to deepen their understanding
- Review the prior week's content to assess students' readiness and consolidate learning
- Our children are encouraged to pose questions and derive conclusions
- Inquiry projects transform your child into a young researcher who analyses and synthesises information to present coherent findings
- Regular science experiments allow your child to see science in action
- Develop critical thinking skills and master effective strategies
- To ensure content mastery, topics are frequently reviewed to assess your child's learning and understanding
Hear from our parents
Engaging activities, concepts were explained in a manner that's easy for child to digest.
My child enjoys going for class... the teacher has been so encouraging in honing his creativity in writing.
Tiara has benefited a lot. She actually knows more words than her classmates do now.