Register for your complimentary trial class here!
Enjoy up to 5 free classes* and registration fee waiver when you sign up at any of our centres!
- Get 3 free classes on your first term, and additional 2 free classes on your second term
- Valid at all our centres islandwide - Great World, i12 Katong, Canberra Plaza, Sengkang Grand Mall and The Woodleigh Mall
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Assessing Academic Awareness
Unsure of your child's comprehension and competence in class? Book a free online assessment to gauge your child's level of understanding and preparedness for the new academic year.
What goes on in our programmes?
- Lessons are structured to help students investigate the craft of writing with examples from notable children's literature
- Learn grammar through a mix of implicit and explicit instructions
- Students hone their reading skills with integrated phonics components that include catchy songs / rhymes to stimulate their interest
- Students engage in a wide range of themes (e.g. biodiversity, young game changes) throughout the year to ignite their curiosity in the world around us
- "Develop Your Voice" modules encourage students to be active listeners and articulate speakers
- Weekly investigative problems to draw connections to real-life experiences
- Learn how to apply heuristics to solve math problems
- Lessons use manipulatives, hands-on activities and class projects to provide a fun learning experience
- Interactive activities and quizzes are used to engage students and check for understanding
- Weekly stretched activities to deepen their understanding
- Review the prior week's content to assess students' readiness and consolidate learning
- Our children are encouraged to pose questions and derive conclusions
- Inquiry projects transform your child into a young researcher who analyses and synthesises information to present coherent findings
- Regular science experiments allow your child to see science in action
- Develop critical thinking skills and master effective strategies
- To ensure content mastery, topics are frequently reviewed to assess your child's learning and understanding
Hear from our parents
Seeing Nykki enjoy Maths (a subject she dreaded before) ever since she started attending lessons at The Eton Academy speaks volumes. I couldn't be happier sending her to classes every week. Nyla is constantly singing praises about her teacher there who make learning so fun for her. Thank you The Eton Academy for bringing joy to learning for the little ones because this is the way learning should be.
My child enjoys going for class... the teacher has been so encouraging in honing his creativity in writing.
Tiara has benefited a lot. She actually knows more words than her classmates do now.