Register for your complimentary trial class here!
Assessing Academic Awareness
Unsure of your child's comprehension and competence in class? Book a complimentary online assessment to gauge your child's level of understanding and preparedness for the new academic year.
What goes on in our programmes?
- Lessons are structured to help students investigate the craft of writing with examples from notable children's literature
- Learn grammar through a mix of implicit and explicit instructions
- Students hone their reading skills with integrated phonics components that include catchy songs / rhymes to stimulate their interest
- Students engage in a wide range of themes (e.g. biodiversity, young game changes) throughout the year to ignite their curiosity in the world around us
- "Develop Your Voice" modules encourage students to be active listeners and articulate speakers
Hear from our parents
Seeing Nykki enjoy Maths (a subject she dreaded before) ever since she started attending lessons at The Eton Academy speaks volumes. I couldn't be happier sending her to classes every week. Nyla is constantly singing praises about her teacher there who make learning so fun for her. Thank you The Eton Academy for bringing joy to learning for the little ones because this is the way learning should be.